PDA

View Full Version : So I took DBR's suggestion, wrote the team and got a response.

RelativeWays
03-31-2008, 06:39 PM
Here's a copy of the text. I'm sure its an email template that they may send to many Duke fans, but its still nice to have your email aknowledged by your favorite team. It did get me fired up for next season:

March 30, 2008

Jason,

Thank you so much for your recent email to our Duke Basketball program. All of us want to express our appreciation and thanks for your support of our program. It means a lot to us!

Like you, we are really proud of our players and, like them, disappointed in the end of the season. Our kids were terrific during the entire year and it made for a very memorable season – finishing with an impressive 28-6 record and Top Ten national ranking.

We also want to thank you for being a part of our supportive fan base that has made Duke Basketball the nation’s “Favorite College Basketball Team” in five of the last six seasons, including this year. THANK YOU!

We all look forward to next season and encourage you to keep wearing your Duke Blue with pride. You can count on us to do the same!

Best Wishes,

Mike Krzyzewski – Head Coach

Johnny Dawkins – Associate Head Coach

Steve Wojciechowski – Assistant Coach

Chris Collins – Assistant Coach

Chris Spatola – Graduate Assistant

jimbonelson
03-31-2008, 07:14 PM
I received the same e-mail and was glad i did.

Indoor66
03-31-2008, 09:48 PM
I received the same e-mail and was glad i did.

I also received the same one in response to mine.

Channing
03-31-2008, 10:16 PM
I thought Mike Jarvis Jr was part of the staff . . . has he moved on?

IUGrad03
03-31-2008, 10:50 PM
I got the same response as well. Very nice.