PDA

View Full Version : Transfers?

HandofHenderson
03-16-2007, 12:50 PM
I really like our team and think the young guys will develop nicely next year. But I worry about transfers since there has seemed to be a bit of a transfer bug at Duke.

My concerns:

1) Logjam at SG- Nelson, Scheyer, Pocius, and Henderson all play same SG position. As does recruit Smith.

2) Not playing Zoubek

Please tell me my fears are unfounded and all will return.:confused:

CMS2478
03-16-2007, 12:51 PM
I really like our team and think the young guys will develop nicely next year. But I worry about transfers since there has seemed to be a bit of a transfer bug at Duke.

My concerns:

1) Logjam at SG- Nelson, Scheyer, Pocius, and Henderson all play same SG position. As does recruit Smith.

2) Not playing Zoubek

Please tell me my fears are unfounded and all will return.:confused:

Z, and Marty

grossbus
03-16-2007, 01:10 PM
and who could blame marty if he transferred or went euro-pro?

AnotherNYCDukeFan
03-16-2007, 01:14 PM
I don't think we should be concerned about Marty. I recall a nice article posted on this site in past couple of months that really stressed Marty's love of the Duke academic life. The article painted it as a situation where he was really looking at his experience at Duke as an opportunity to gain a great education while keeping basketball secondary.

mapei
03-16-2007, 01:20 PM
That perspective is almost unique in D1 NCAA basketball. Wish it weren't.

lavell12
03-16-2007, 01:26 PM
Know of anyone that could transfer to Duke?

phaedrus
03-16-2007, 02:15 PM
Know of anyone that could transfer to Duke?

i'm holding out for oden or durant. why play for coach jay when you could get coach k for the same price?

EagleDevil
03-16-2007, 03:01 PM
i'm holding out for oden or durant. why play for coach jay when you could get coach k for the same price?

LOL... nay, ROTFLMAO