PDA

View Full Version : When is a rumor just a rumor? Durham

SeattleIrish
02-27-2007, 09:46 PM
I've seen a couple posts asking if we're recruiting (Durham) Jai Lucas, and a few responses saying, "Yes, we ARE recruiting him".

Before the board switched over, I thought Watzone provided a pretty emphatic, "No, we are NOT recruiting Jai Lucas" post on this board and info. about that on his site.

So...is this rumor just a rumor, perhaps one fueled by a lack of faith in Paulus, or is there some fire hidden amongst the smoke?

s.i.

Julio
02-27-2007, 10:13 PM
I've seen a couple posts asking if we're recruiting (Durham) Jai Lucas, and a few responses saying, "Yes, we ARE recruiting him".

Before the board switched over, I thought Watzone provided a pretty emphatic, "No, we are NOT recruiting Jai Lucas" post on this board and info. about that on his site.

So...is this rumor just a rumor, perhaps one fueled by a lack of faith in Paulus, or is there some fire hidden amongst the smoke?

s.i.
generally speaking, watzone knows what he is talking about.

riverside6
02-27-2007, 10:58 PM
If I remember correctly, David Glenn of the ACC Sports Journal has also stated that Duke is NOT recruiting Lucas.

watzone
02-28-2007, 10:13 AM
Just in case there are some fans that still think this is true, let me clear the air once and for all. Duke is not recruiting Jai Lucas. They (Duke) think Jai is a fine player, but he doesn't fit into their plans. Duke is recruiting his pal Patrick Patterson and only Patrick Patterson in this years class.

DukeBlood
02-28-2007, 10:28 AM
I stand corrected then.

There was a article from Doug G. and was on the topic of Jai Lucas and he did say Duke and UNC were both recruiting him. So i was going off of that.

Thanks for letting me know the truth though.