PDA

View Full Version : torrent of the Belmont game?

kidslow
03-21-2008, 09:43 AM
I don't know if this is frowned upon or not by the moderators, but I'd really love to watch the Belmont game in its entirety. For most of that span, CBS treated us to the A&M v BYU game. If I hadn't been wracked with a respiratory infection after partying too hard during SxSw last week, I'd have found somewhere besides my couch to watch it.

Sounds like an awesome game, and I'd really love to see it fully develop. That sure sounds like Gerald Henderson's debutante ball there. CBS did give us the final 2 or so minutes, and I thought they did a good job with at least that. But this was surely one for the ages yesterday. If someone were so kind as to point me perhaps to where a torrent of that entire game happened to be, I would be eternally grateful.

Rich
03-21-2008, 10:24 AM
Too late for the Belmont game, but you can watch any game you want on your computer by signing up at CBS Sportsline.

tbyers11
03-21-2008, 10:30 AM
I don't know if this is frowned upon or not by the moderators, but I'd really love to watch the Belmont game in its entirety. For most of that span, CBS treated us to the A&M v BYU game. If I hadn't been wracked with a respiratory infection after partying too hard during SxSw last week, I'd have found somewhere besides my couch to watch it.

Sounds like an awesome game, and I'd really love to see it fully develop. That sure sounds like Gerald Henderson's debutante ball there. CBS did give us the final 2 or so minutes, and I thought they did a good job with at least that. But this was surely one for the ages yesterday. If someone were so kind as to point me perhaps to where a torrent of that entire game happened to be, I would be eternally grateful.

If you signed up for March Madness on Demand, (http://www.ncaasports.com/mmod) you can watch all of the games in their entirety a couple of hours after they are over. After you launch the player, go to Round 1 games on Thursday and they have all the full games archived there. I think you can still sign up for it if you haven't already.