PDA

View Full Version : The Office - NCAA Edition?

Udaman
03-20-2008, 05:29 PM
Is coming back on April 10th.

Thinking of that, coupled with what is going on today made me think that they could do a great episode centered around the NCAA tournament.

Michael would make everyone enter. He would charge money for his picks. You would have Dwight taking it uber seriously (and being the 2-3 time running champion). Jim would torment Dwight with false information. They would have a winners hat for the person doing the best after each round. And of course, Pam would end up winning.

Just think you could do something pretty creative with that.

snowdenscold
03-20-2008, 05:51 PM
Is coming back on April 10th.

Thinking of that, coupled with what is going on today made me think that they could do a great episode centered around the NCAA tournament.

Michael would make everyone enter. He would charge money for his picks. You would have Dwight taking it uber seriously (and being the 2-3 time running champion). Jim would torment Dwight with false information. They would have a winners hat for the person doing the best after each round. And of course, Pam would end up winning.

Just think you could do something pretty creative with that.

That actually does have a good amount of potential. That really is a very typical, American office thing to do - the whole premise of the show in the first place.

Of course, it would be a little late for this season...

OldPhiKap
03-20-2008, 10:50 PM
The British version of The Office was much better, so make it about futbol or cricket and I'm with 'ya.

billybreen
03-20-2008, 11:38 PM
The British version of The Office was much better, so make it about futbol or cricket and I'm with 'ya.

Disagree. It was good, but it was a completely different show (though they started from the same place).

hc5duke
03-21-2008, 03:17 AM
Disagree. It was good, but it was a completely different show (though they started from the same place).

Yeah, I'm guessing OPK hasn't seen past the first season, which gives a lot of people the (wrong) impression the British one was clearly better. I'll still go on the record to say that I'm not a huge fan of this season.

billybreen
03-21-2008, 08:09 AM
Yeah, I'm guessing OPK hasn't seen past the first season, which gives a lot of people the (wrong) impression the British one was clearly better. I'll still go on the record to say that I'm not a huge fan of this season.

I would expect nothing less. You can't talk about the Office without saying that. Hater. ;)