PDA

View Full Version : Great NCAA Tournament Comebacks

BCGroup
03-18-2008, 08:54 AM
Ten (photo slide show):
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0803/cbk.tournament.comebacks/content.1.html

I just knew our comeback over Maryland would be there. I was wrong. We are there twice, but for two of our losses.

EarlJam
03-18-2008, 08:59 AM
Ten (photo slide show):
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0803/cbk.tournament.comebacks/content.1.html

I just knew our comeback over Maryland would be there. I was wrong. We are there twice, but for two of our losses.

The Duke over Maryland game most certainly should have made that list. Wasn't Duke down 20 at the half? 18? We were doomed.

-EarlJam

rsvman
03-18-2008, 09:34 AM
I'm pretty sure we were down by 22 at one point in the first half.

dynastydefender
03-18-2008, 09:44 AM
Kentucky v LSU 1994!! How come Kentucky always seems to pop up in these threads? Oh...that's right..my fault!!

EarlJam
03-18-2008, 09:49 AM
Kentucky v LSU 1994!! How come Kentucky always seems to pop up in these threads? Oh...that's right..my fault!!

Dynastydefender,

Warning from the Atlanta Mafia: Please remove the image at the bottom of your posts immediately. It is most offensive.............and painful. Ouch, ouch, OUCH! Get it off me!

-EarlJam

dynastydefender
03-18-2008, 09:51 AM
Dynastydefender,

Warning from the Atlanta Mafia: Please remove the image at the bottom of your posts immediately. It is most offensive.............and painful. Ouch, ouch, OUCH! Get it off me!

-EarlJam

Out of respect for this board I will consider removing it. I was just pointing out the height difference between Scott Padgett and Wojo. :)

sagegrouse
03-18-2008, 09:53 AM
I'm pretty sure we were down by 22 at one point in the first half.

Duke trailed UMd 16-38 in the first half. The lead was ten points at the half.

sagegrouse

EarlJam
03-18-2008, 10:15 AM
Out of respect for this board I will consider removing it. I was just pointing out the height difference between Scott Padgett and Wojo. :)

Was Scott Padgett the player with elephant ears? If he pinned those bad boys back, he'd have been a much quicker player. (meant to add a smiley face here. That Kentucky team was awesome)

-EarlJam