PDA

View Full Version : Women's NCAAT selection show

Bluedawg
03-17-2008, 02:50 PM
Have i missed something...Have the seedings for the Women's NCAA been announced, or have I just been totally out of the loop?

Duvall
03-17-2008, 02:51 PM
Have i missed something...Have the seedings for the Women's NCAA been announced, or have I just been totally out of the loop?

They will be announced this evening on ESPN. At 7:00, I think.

Bluedawg
03-17-2008, 03:04 PM
They will be announced this evening on ESPN. At 7:00, I think.

good...I know I've been preoccupied lately, but I tohight i was keeping up better than that

Thanks

throatybeard
03-17-2008, 08:47 PM
Duke: 3 in the Oklahoma City region, with subregionals at College Park, MD. 1st round opponent #14 Murray State. #2 seed Texas A&M, #6 seed ASU.

PumpkinFunk
03-18-2008, 10:58 AM
I don't know if anyone else cares, but I think we got quite a favorable draw here. Yes, it's at Maryland, and there will be some retarded rioters there to cheer against us and riot if Maryland goes out early, but the teams are favorable.

A&M isn't really all that great (they're about the same level and playing style as UVA, from what I understand), except for a late-season run, and we almost beat Tennessee. Of course, we've gotta play like we did against Maryland in the ACCs to win anything, but I think we've got a good shot at going far with the women's team.