PDA

View Full Version : ACC Select

jjasper0729
03-13-2008, 11:17 AM
anyone know the video quality in the feeds on accselect.com?

CameronBornAndBred
03-13-2008, 01:13 PM
I watched one of the football games earlier this year, wasn't bad at all. The best part was they fed Bob Harris' game calling as the audio. I hooked my laptop up to my projector, was pretty sweet. Too bad it was one of the many games that we lost.
I'd say it was worth what I paid for it. ($5 I think)

DBFAN
03-14-2008, 12:49 AM
how come i can not view acc select on my touch. It does not require flash player. I am not real wise in the matters of technology so if someone could put it in simple terms that would be great. This should probably be on another board. But itndoes concern the game

willywoody
03-14-2008, 03:28 PM
from the accselect page:

Safari and Firefox on a Mac with Windows Media®Components for QuickTime, by Flip4Mac&tm; are supported. Internet Explorer for the Mac is not supported. You should make sure make sure that your system meets both our Computer Requirements and Bandwidth Requirements.

To download Flip4Mac, go to http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/wmcomponents.mspx.

so if you can get flip4mac on your iphone it might work. flip4mac allows watching windows media in quicktime.

SharkD
03-14-2008, 04:02 PM
There's nothing out there that will convert a WMV stream to an iPhone readable format. Flip4Mac is only supported on a MacOS X computer. Now, if the ACC would stream in MP4, it would work on your iPhone.