PDA

View Full Version : Nice pics of Singler from playoffs

MailTribune
03-15-2007, 10:49 PM
He's (almost) all yours, folks. We've got a multimedia slideshow of South Medford High School's road to the state championship, with no small help from Duke recruit Kyle Singler. My apologies in advance for the music, but there are some great shots of Kyle and his teammates in action. Find it here ... (http://www.mailtribune.com/special/multimedia/southmedchamps/index.html)

Scott T. Smith
assistant city editor
Mail Tribune
Medford, Ore.

grossbus
03-15-2007, 11:03 PM
thanks scott. nice stuff.

have to say i like the south medford shade of blue.

and that from someone who attended lake oswego when their colors were purple and white (when did that change?).

we are looking forward to kyle!

MailTribune
03-16-2007, 12:30 AM
thanks scott. nice stuff.

have to say i like the south medford shade of blue.

and that from someone who attended lake oswego when their colors were purple and white (when did that change?).

we are looking forward to kyle!

How appropriate ... Medford defeated defending champs Lake Oswego and Kevin Love to take the title. And hey, we've got two little Singler brothers who also played, so keep an eye out for them as well ... maybe they'll go to Carolina!

We'll also have some video of a celebration at South tonight, honoring Singler, the team and the fans. Should be linkable from the mailtribune.com home page by morning at the latest.

-- Scott