PDA

View Full Version : Lance Thomas

mgtr
03-15-2007, 10:21 PM
I have been critical of LT all season, but tonight he made some real contributions - a couple of key rebounds, a stuff, and a jump shot. If he develops over the summer, he could be a great player next year.

dukeisawesome
03-15-2007, 10:24 PM
Apparently he was quite versatile in high school and we saw a pretty long range jumper tonight so maybe he will be "unleashed" next season. I don't think K or anyone really knew what everyone's role should be this season so that should improve next year.

grossbus
03-15-2007, 10:31 PM
he needs to get a lot stronger.

jjasper0729
03-15-2007, 10:38 PM
think Lance could use a summer in the weight room and work on his low post moves. He's got the length to be a good 4 potentially, especially if he can rebound and play good help defense. He came in with touted offensive skills, but I think his lack of defense kept him from showing it.

rsvman
03-15-2007, 10:40 PM
He did play well tonight.

From what I have seen of him, he has two liabilities to work on:

1) he gets too many fouls too quickly (although he seems to have improved on this already, at least some), and
2) he needs to work on catching passes in traffic. When Paulus throws him a hard pass, he almost always either misses it, causing a turnover, or bobbles it, giving the defense time to gather themselves.

He does have a lot of positives, though. He plays hard-nosed defense, he blocks out and rebounds well, and I think he has the potential to have a pretty sweet mid-range jumper.