PDA

View Full Version : Props to the Board

Jumbo
03-09-2008, 03:49 AM
No meltdown. Pretty good sense of perspective. Interesting debate. That's exactly what we hope for around here -- kudos to everyone for keeping things calm after the loss. Let's hope that can continue for the rest of the season.

Lotus000
03-09-2008, 03:53 AM
No meltdown. Pretty good sense of perspective. Interesting debate. That's exactly what we hope for around here -- kudos to everyone for keeping things calm after the loss. Let's hope that can continue for the rest of the season.

MEH. Whatever, I'm distraight. Call me Chicken Little. :(

But seriously, after EVERY loss this year, the entire board hasn't melted down (and we also didn't have a bunch of crying girls like somebody after their first loss...). I think it's because this year's team seems to have overachieved tremendously. I would HATE to thin it's because we're being mature.

...I'm fairly certain the latter part of that statement is impossible.

We couldn't win another game and I still think it would be a pretty dang good year.

dukegirlinsc
03-09-2008, 09:20 AM

I had a serious meltdown in my living room. The only poise I had, I reserved it for DBR. :D

Lavabe
03-09-2008, 09:31 AM

Morning has broken. It's 32 degrees, with frost on the ground. It's calm here, but the loathe factor for the tacky blue is building up. Dadgummit. Let me assure you that:

Kerlina most certainly can go to hell.

Jumbo's halftime pep talk, when the world looked its bleakest, got the chat room rolling, and sparked our comeback. Unfortunately, we ran out of steam, and we needed more sayings with about 5 minutes to go... and there was no more Jumbo. Need more chatroom Jumbo.;)

Looking forward to seeing how the team responds. This could be a fun run ahead of us.
Cheers,
Lavabe

grossbus
03-09-2008, 09:56 AM
"Let's hope that can continue for the rest of the season."

according to your other thread, the season is already over for you.
:)

Jumbo
03-09-2008, 10:45 AM
"Let's hope that can continue for the rest of the season."

according to your other thread, the season is already over for you.
:)

What can I say? I'm an enigma wrapped in a mystery!

somf4eva
03-09-2008, 10:53 AM
i thought that this team did well last night. they fought back and I think they could seriously get these guys in the tourny. I have high hopes. Go DUKE!