PDA

View Full Version : When they come home we should all be there

coopagrl
03-15-2007, 10:07 PM
I don't when the guys are making there way home but we all should be there. If anyone knows when they are coming home please let us know!

cbarry
03-15-2007, 10:17 PM
Uh,... why? (To congratulate them for losing in the 1st round of the NCAA Tourney, or the 0th round of the ACC Tourney?)

Just let the players BE. Let them go back to being students this year. They are a great group of guys, but I don't think a victory party or welcome home party is called for.

coopagrl
03-15-2007, 10:20 PM
I didn't say you had to come out and support our team. Greg just said in the post game it would be nice to see some friendly faces and obviously that isn't yours. I am going to be there and I hope others will too!

cbarry
03-15-2007, 10:24 PM
Coopagrl, I respect that.

I AM a friendly face, just disappointed with this year's team, especially considering Duke's history of NCAA success. After Duke's final loss of the year, it takes me several days to weeks to recover...

Apologies for my prior post.

DukeCO2009
03-15-2007, 10:24 PM
There's no sense in crowding Cameron to welcome the team back or anything, but a few nice comments here and there when you see the guys going to class would probably give them a nice boost. The key is not to overwhelm them with praise that they and we both know they don't really deserve in full. They're student-athletes, which in the off-season means full-time students. Let's not get too invasive.

#1dukefan
03-15-2007, 10:25 PM
You're going to Virginia?

dukepsy1963
03-15-2007, 10:33 PM
if I lived closer I would be there... They need some shoulders of support...
So...be there if you possibly can.

Go Duke....

_____
Trinity '63---long time ago, but then only yesterday....:).

BluBones
03-15-2007, 10:36 PM
I don't when the guys are making there way home but we all should be there. If anyone knows when they are coming home please let us know!

Good attitude. Good for you.