PDA

View Full Version : 1st Duke-UNC game video...

JStuart
03-07-2008, 07:03 AM
...earlier someone said it could be downloaded from either iTunes or youTube; could someone offer further advice for an old guy who isn't totally familiar with iTunes protocol?
My thanks in advance.
GTHc, GTH!

fogey
03-07-2008, 03:13 PM
As posted in another thread, the 2008 Duke win at UNC can be seen on ESPNU at 10:30 am Saturday (EST).

Cameron
03-07-2008, 04:02 PM
1st Duke-UNC game video...

Let it rain!!! Rain Dance!

After many views, this is quickly becoming one of my all-time favorite Duke games (although, the 2001 game in Chapel Hill and the 2003 game in Cameron, wherein Chris Duhon became a demon possessed in the final few minutes, are my tops ever). What an exhibition.

Uncle Drew
03-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Let it rain!!! Rain Dance!

After many views, this is quickly becoming one of my all-time favorite Duke games (although, the 2001 game in Chapel Hill and the 2003 game in Cameron, wherein Chris Duhon became a demon possessed in the final few minutes, are my tops ever). What an exhibition.

I agree with you Cameron those were some great games looking back at things. However those are also the games that freakin' tear my nerves up to watch. I know a lot of Duke fans like close well played games against the heels with Duke coming away with a well earned victory. Personally I much prefer games like 1999 and 2001 where Duke crushes the heels and the outcome is never in doubt.

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; he shall crush thy head, and thou shalt crush his heel.

See God doesn't like heels either, lol!