PDA

View Full Version : State of Tennessee = Dominoes

DavidBenAkiva
03-01-2008, 06:15 PM
Memphis loses to Tennessee, which loses to Vanderbilt, which promptly loses to Arkansas.

Time flies like an arrow
Fruit flies like a banana

captmojo
03-01-2008, 06:16 PM
Memphis loses to Tennessee, which loses to Vanderbilt, which promptly loses to Arkansas.

Time flies like an arrow

Which will all lose to................Duke.:)

DavidBenAkiva
03-01-2008, 06:19 PM
Is Arkansas going to make it to the tournament? Who are they playing next? I wouldn't feel very comfortable if I were Coach Pelfrey (spelling?) right now. This is the time of year where the upset bug travels around...

Time flies like an arrow

ArkieDukie
03-01-2008, 06:50 PM
Is Arkansas going to make it to the tournament? Who are they playing next? I wouldn't feel very comfortable if I were Coach Pelfrey (spelling?) right now. This is the time of year where the upset bug travels around...

Time flies like an arrow

The Hogs are a bubble team and are currently projected as being in. The win over Vandy should help, but the loss to Appalachian State in LR doesn't look so good. They play at Ole Miss on Tuesday and then at home against Auburn next Saturday. After a string of road games where they played pretty well, they lost to Kentucky and Alabama. One of the big knocks against Heath was that they never seemed to win on the road with him at the helm. Pelphrey has helped that to some extent. I'll call Ole Miss a toss-up (we waxed them in Fayetteville), but we should beat Auburn.