PDA

View Full Version : Idea to Help Demarcus

SilkyJ
02-29-2008, 01:55 PM
I'm sure most of you are aware that Demarcus is and has been in 2nd for the Lowe's senior class award. There is a sticky thread devoted to this above.

I posted there, but wanted to post here as well for all the folks that are no longer visiting that very long thread. Here is a great way for us to amass support for D-marc:

A Facebook group has been created to help spread the word to everyone and especially to spread the word that YOU CAN VOTE EVERY DAY!!!

If you are on facebook, I strongly encourage you to join the group and then invite your friends to join. This is simply a #'s game people and we have to get folks on board. INVITING YOUR FRIENDS IS CRUCIAL!

The name of the group is:
"Vote for Demarcus - Lowe's Senior Class Award - WE NEED YOUR HELP"

Link:
http://duke.facebook.com/group.php?g...2479304&ref=mf

If you have trouble finding/joining the group, please send me a Private Message.

(Mods, I posted this in the sticky as well but I think its clear by the length of that thread, which is very long, and now the frequency of posting in that thread, which is very little now, that people are not visiting that thread much more. So if we could leave this thread at least through the weekend I think it will help to disseminate info. Furthermore, this is completely unselfish gesture on my part. I'm doing it for Demarcus!!!)

CMS2478
02-29-2008, 02:08 PM
I'm sure most of you are aware that Demarcus is and has been in 2nd for the Lowe's senior class award. There is a sticky thread devoted to this above.

I posted there, but wanted to post here as well for all the folks that are no longer visiting that very long thread. Here is a great way for us to amass support for D-marc:

A Facebook group has been created to help spread the word to everyone and especially to spread the word that YOU CAN VOTE EVERY DAY!!!

If you are on facebook, I strongly encourage you to join the group and then invite your friends to join. This is simply a #'s game people and we have to get folks on board. INVITING YOUR FRIENDS IS CRUCIAL!

The name of the group is:
"Vote for Demarcus - Lowe's Senior Class Award - WE NEED YOUR HELP"

Link:
http://duke.facebook.com/group.php?g...2479304&ref=mf

If you have trouble finding/joining the group, please send me a Private Message.

(Mods, I posted this in the sticky as well but I think its clear by the length of that thread, which is very long, and now the frequency of posting in that thread, which is very little now, that people are not visiting that thread much more. So if we could leave this thread at least through the weekend I think it will help to disseminate info. Furthermore, this is completely unselfish gesture on my part. I'm doing it for Demarcus!!!)

I have voted for Demarcus everyday since I heard about it!!! :D

SilkyJ
02-29-2008, 02:20 PM
I have voted for Demarcus everyday since I heard about it!!! :D

Ah, but have all your friends??

As I said, many people do not know that they can vote everyday, so if you can reach out to the (often hundreds of) people in your social network, and they reach out, etc. it can make a huge difference!

Get them on-board today!!

-jk
02-29-2008, 02:25 PM
You can vote many times a day if you clear your cookies after each vote.

-jk