PDA

View Full Version : MOTM vs. Georgia Tech

Bob Green
02-28-2008, 03:19 AM
Who was the MOTM in the win over Georgia Tech?

BD80
02-28-2008, 05:47 AM
Hendo.

I think this is the eighth different player I have voted for in the last nine or ten games. Gotta love this team

mgtr
02-28-2008, 07:02 AM
I voted for Henderson, but Nelson was a really close second. What a team.

ArkieDukie
02-28-2008, 07:07 AM
Gerald had 3 amazing dunks that I can think of, and had some pretty spectacular tips for steals as well. Just a great game. Kudos to Markie as well, but Henderson had a highlight reel game.

TNTDevil
02-28-2008, 07:39 AM
I was at the game and I agree with other posters that both G and Markie were awesome.

However, I had to vote, again, for Jon. It seemed like he was everywhere and anywhere we needed him last night.

His offense (last night), not-so-much.

His hustle (every night)- off-the-charts.

CDu
02-28-2008, 07:45 AM
I voted for Henderson. He made a bunch of hustle plays defensively, forcing turnovers at key points. Just a very solid effort by him.

Honestly, it was a very balanced effort by the team, but he stood out a bit more to me last night.

dukegirlinsc
02-28-2008, 08:34 AM
I cannot stress how happy I am to see Gerald playing well again.

Madrasdukie
02-28-2008, 10:43 AM
Very impressed with his defense. And like K said he brought a hitherto unseen dimension to his defensive game which was quite good to start with.

Not surprisingly his offensive game benefits from his defensive game.

NYC Duke Fan
02-28-2008, 10:48 AM
Unfortuneately, I did not see the game. Did Zoubek play and if so how did he play? I thought that after the St.John's game he would be getting more minutes and contributing more.

pamtar
02-28-2008, 01:23 PM
Unfortuneately, I did not see the game. Did Zoubek play and if so how did he play? I thought that after the St.John's game he would be getting more minutes and contributing more.

5 minutes, 1 block, 1 foul, two points (off a dunk).

SilkyJ
02-28-2008, 02:22 PM
I cannot stress how happy I am to see Gerald playing well again.

me too, me too. Looked good on his jumper, which was good.

Did others notice after that great steal that led to a transition basket and the a GA Tech timeout that K went out to and met G as he was returning to the huddle, put his arm around him and got him a little fired up. I bet he was saying that THAT kind of hustle is what we need from him. Even if ur banged up, u can still have an impact on the game defensively, and we need gerald to do that.