PDA

View Full Version : Culling Posts

BD80
02-27-2008, 10:42 PM
To make the threads more readable, can the moderators cull snarky comments between posters, or those criticizing posters?

Throatybeard should be commended for editing his posts out of the Plumlee thread (although to chastise other posters in that thread for the same conduct is a bit disingenuous). I appreciate that type of editing, particularly in threads most likely viewed by recruits or players.

throatybeard
02-27-2008, 10:58 PM
That is absolutely false. I didn't edit any of my own posts out of that thread. Nor have I deleted anyone else's posts in that thread. Post #75--the one about which you accuse me of being disingenuous for some reason--has been my only post in that thread.

-jk did delete 6 or 8 posts of sniping back and forth.

juise
02-27-2008, 11:37 PM

And the thread was much better for it, imo.

BD80
02-28-2008, 12:22 AM
That is absolutely false. I didn't edit any of my own posts out of that thread. Nor have I deleted anyone else's posts in that thread. Post #75--the one about which you accuse me of being disingenuous for some reason--has been my only post in that thread.

My apologies, I believe I identified the wrong moderator. I remembered reading posts in that thread from a moderator that I thought were way beneath the level of civility expected. When I saw your post, I confused you with the other moderator. Again, I do apologize.

I also appreciate the cleaning up of that thread.