PDA

View Full Version : Mark your calendars...Digger Phelps at Regulator

weezie
02-22-2008, 08:20 PM
Coming to the Regulator Bookstore:

"DIGGER PHELPS
Friday, March 7, 2008, 7:00 p.m. downstairs
Former University of Notre Dame basketball coach and current ESPN college basketball analyst Digger Phelps will discuss and sign copies of his new book, Undertaker's Son: Life Lessons from a Coach. In this engaging motivational memoir, Phelps revisits the highlights of his life and career as he shares his advice for living life to the fullest. "Have a dream and pursue it, I advise young people. Shoot for your ultimate goal. If you don't, you have no chance of attaining it," says Phelps. His message will appeal to everyone. Best yet, two Notre Dame basketballs signed by Digger Phelps ("Go Irish!") will be raffled off to those who purchase a copy of the book."

Wow. Sounds like a swell way to get warmed up for the unc game.
I guess it's safe to assume that everybody watching the game on tv will be treated to commentary from himself.

Stray Gator
02-22-2008, 09:10 PM
Coming to the Regulator Bookstore:

"DIGGER PHELPS
Friday, March 7, 2008, 7:00 p.m. downstairs
Former University of Notre Dame basketball coach and current ESPN college basketball analyst Digger Phelps will discuss and sign copies of his new book, Undertaker's Son: Life Lessons from a Coach. In this engaging motivational memoir, Phelps revisits the highlights of his life and career as he shares his advice for living life to the fullest. "Have a dream and pursue it, I advise young people. Shoot for your ultimate goal. If you don't, you have no chance of attaining it," says Phelps. His message will appeal to everyone. Best yet, two Notre Dame basketballs signed by Digger Phelps ("Go Irish!") will be raffled off to those who purchase a copy of the book."

Wow. Sounds like a swell way to get warmed up for the unc game.
I guess it's safe to assume that everybody watching the game on tv will be treated to commentary from himself.

A book by Digger about "the highlights of his life and career"? This one is destined to take its place among the "World's Thinnest Books," alongside such classics as "French War Heroes," and "The Very Best Of New Hampshire Bar-B-Que" and "Successful Parenting, By Britney Spears"...

billybreen
02-22-2008, 09:12 PM
Regulators! Mount up.

killerleft
02-22-2008, 09:14 PM
May we injure his Lucky Charms?

RelativeWays
02-22-2008, 11:13 PM
Digger Phelps is the reason that Skip Prosser was a good coach...according to Digger.

killerleft
02-26-2008, 01:27 PM
I searched for this thread (page 4) and was surprised to see no one else had zinged Digger. Is he just too easy?

SilkyJ
02-26-2008, 03:34 PM
yes. and people have better things to do and more interesting things to discuss on this board.

killerleft
02-26-2008, 04:43 PM
My bad... I am a stoopid.