PDA

View Full Version : Shav Randolph

homebre
02-21-2008, 08:41 AM
Anyone know why he still does not play at all? The sixers blew out the Knicks by 40 last night, and he never played.

TwoDukeTattoos
02-21-2008, 08:51 AM
Anyone know why he still does not play at all? The sixers blew out the Knicks by 40 last night, and he never played.

I would suspect that Shav got his shot with the Sixers largely because Billy King (former Duke player for those who may not know) was in the front office at the time. However, since King's firing earlier this year, I wouldn't be surprised to see Shav D-leagued or gone all together after this season.

dyedwab
02-21-2008, 09:03 AM
I would suspect that Shav got his shot with the Sixers largely because Billy King (former Duke player for those who may not know) was in the front office at the time. However, since King's firing earlier this year, I wouldn't be surprised to see Shav D-leagued or gone all together after this season.

I agree to an extent, although before his ankle injury, Shav had been somewhat effective as a rebounder, inside presence, energy guy off the bench...I only wonder how much the injury, thought healed, has changed that.

jzp5079
02-21-2008, 09:23 AM

hes barely good enough to be in the NBA anyways and he is probably still not 100%.