PDA

View Full Version : Colbert on Krzyzewski and Brzezinski

BluBones
03-15-2007, 12:25 PM
Did anyone else see Stephen Colbert riff on Krzyzewski and Zbigniew Brzezinski last night? He did it at the end of the Daily Show. So, so brilliant. I really wish the Comedy Channel would cut a deal with youtube to get their stuff back up there.

05dukie
03-15-2007, 01:03 PM
that was so very funny...I never get enough sleep because I stay up to watch The Daily Show and the Colbert Report every night. they should be required viewing for everyone.

ehdg
03-15-2007, 01:35 PM
Will last nights show be rebroadcast tonight at 8 PM EST?

Double-0 Devil
03-18-2007, 04:30 PM
Comedy Central doesn't need to be on YouTube because they post videos on their own website. Here's a link to the video (http://www.comedycentral.com/motherload/player.jhtml?ml_video=83700&ml_collection=&ml_gateway=&ml_gateway_id=&ml_comedian=&ml_runtime=&ml_context=show&ml_origin_url=%2Fshows%2Fthe_daily_show%2Fvideos%2 Fmost_recent%2Findex.jhtml&ml_playlist=&lnk=&is_large=true).

hughgs
03-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Did anyone else see Stephen Colbert riff on Krzyzewski and Zbigniew Brzezinski last night? He did it at the end of the Daily Show. So, so brilliant. I really wish the Comedy Channel would cut a deal with youtube to get their stuff back up there.

That reminds me of a skit I heard on NPR once. Basically, the person was having a party and had over all the famous people who had unusual names, Uma, Ina, etc. Listening to her introduce everyone was pretty funny.

Hopefully someone else can also remember this skit and provide more details.