PDA

View Full Version : Great Time of the Year

gw67
03-15-2007, 10:18 AM
Mid-March to mid-April is one of my favorite times of the year. Besides the beginning of spring, there is the NCAA tournament for those of us who love college basketball; spring training and encouraging news on the Nats and Orioles (reality will set in by early summer); the Masters and the opportunity to again hit the little white ball; and walks on the beach with my wife and puppy. The only negatives are allergies and the tax man.

gw67

CMS2478
03-15-2007, 10:23 AM
Mid-March to mid-April is one of my favorite times of the year. Besides the beginning of spring, there is the NCAA tournament for those of us who love college basketball; spring training and encouraging news on the Nats and Orioles (reality will set in by early summer); the Masters and the opportunity to again hit the little white ball; and walks on the beach with my wife and puppy. The only negatives are allergies and the tax man.

gw67

I too, love spring. The Tourney and oh how I miss hitting that little white ball, unfortunately when I play I hit about 100 times durind a round. :rolleyes: