02-16-2008, 10:47 PM
.... Duke, UNC, UCLA, and KANSAS.

OZZIE4DUKE
02-16-2008, 10:48 PM

DUKE!

GatorBait15
02-16-2008, 10:54 PM
I hope Duke can go all the way since I don't see my Gators going to far...

superdave
02-17-2008, 12:13 AM
They seem to be the juggernaut this year. Size, speed, shooting. Calipari has never won anything and they can probably implode with the best of them, but still, they are loaded.

Heelkiller1
02-17-2008, 06:00 AM
DUKE and.......who cares as long as DUKE is in it .

jimbonelson
02-17-2008, 09:11 AM
lets go devils

Uncle Drew
02-17-2008, 11:24 AM
They seem to be the juggernaut this year. Size, speed, shooting. Calipari has never won anything and they can probably implode with the best of them, but still, they are loaded.

I've managed to see most everyone in the top 25 play at least once this year. Despite their undefeated record I have to disagree in calling Memphis a juggernaut, especially after close games with UAB and UTEP. (Both unranked.) They are EXTREMElY athletic, probably the most athletic team in the country. IMO if they were in a BCS conference they would have 2-3 losses and if the go undefeated into the NCAA's I think it will hurt them, not help them. (A' la UNLV & New England Patriots.) It will be intresting to see who wins the Memphis vs, Tennessee game. Both teams can use that game as a measuring stick to guage how good they really are.

Until yesterday Georgetown would have been one of my picks, but I still see them as more than capable. If UNC and UCLA are healthy they will be a tough out for anyone. The way the heels destroyed VT yesterday looked so impressive no one had a time to do a UNC vs. VT in game thread because the game was over before it started.

Of course a lot of who makes it to the Final four will be determined with match ups but on paper right now my picks would be Duke UNC, Kansas and someone nobody is expecting, a sleeper with cinderella shoes. If Duke continues to make teams try to match up with them and not the other way around I can see them going deep if not winning it all. That being said I can look at any team in the top 10 and give you reasons they could win it all and could lose in the first round. If I had to make my pick as to whom the eventual champion will be I'd guess and say Kansas. But as long as UNC doesn't win I will be happy as punch over this season. And hey if Kansas wins t will be nice to hear Jayhawk fans say, "thank God we got rid of that Williams guy so we could win another title"!

YmoBeThere
02-17-2008, 11:28 AM
But as long as UNC doesn't win I will be happy as ounch over this season.

That is a new phrase to me.

Generally, IMHO, athletic teams get much more credit than they deserve unless they play defense well.

GatorBait15
02-17-2008, 11:52 AM
It wont be Ucla,Duke,kansas and Unc there will be at least one upset over the teams mentioned.... and Tenn will be dangerous!

houstondukie
02-17-2008, 12:21 PM
sleeper teams:

kansas st.
uconn
louisville
maryland

GatorBait15
02-17-2008, 12:23 PM
My team better wake up and win some games so we can make the tourny! we have lost 4 of the last 5 and need a W or 2 to get in...

shadowfax336
02-17-2008, 12:35 PM
agreed that Tennessee is dangerous...

how about something like Duke, Tenn, Louisville and Kansas?
that actually looks like a realistic final 4...
a mix of 2 top teams, 1 second tier team that picked it up and 1 team that has talent and got hot in the tourney

GatorBait15
02-17-2008, 12:39 PM
If Duke and Tenn got into the final 4 I would be pleased :) since I will have a SEC team in and My favorite ACC team in...:D

GatorBait15
02-17-2008, 12:39 PM
Give us Gators a few years ans we should be tough to beat!:rolleyes: