PDA

View Full Version : are we LSU football?

bjornolf
02-14-2008, 10:41 AM
We have a strong team with flaws, but we're athletic, and as Les Miles pointed out we haven't lost a game in regulation (whatever that means). We also take chances that work out a lot. Hopefully, we can follow in LSU's footsteps and win the big one. :cool:

ugadevil
02-14-2008, 10:46 AM
We have a strong team with flaws, but we're athletic, and as Les Miles pointed out we haven't lost a game in regulation (whatever that means). We also take chances that work out a lot. Hopefully, we can follow in LSU's footsteps and win the big one. :cool:

So far this season, I'd say we're Ohio State football. We didn't have much preseason hype but we've just plugged along and won our games with consistent team play. UNC is more like LSU Football. They've been hit with injuries and have lots of ridiculously close wins. Like I said, so far this season...

Also, our coach is not a rambling idiot. Carolina's?

wilson
02-14-2008, 10:47 AM
So far this season, I'd say we're Ohio State football. We didn't have much preseason hype but we've just plugged along and won our games with consistent team play. UNC is more like LSU Football. They've been hit with injuries and have lots of ridiculously close wins. Like I said, so far this season...

So are you insinuating that we'll get our butts handed to us by kuralonna in the national title game?

ugadevil
02-14-2008, 10:49 AM
So are you insinuating that we'll get our butts handed to us by kuralonna in the national title game?

Actually, I'm insinuating the Georgia and USC are better than both and that they should be playing in the championship game.:eek:

dukegirlinsc
02-14-2008, 10:51 AM

i love the "haven't lost a game in regulation" part...i forgot how witty ol' les miles was, bless his heart. i'm going to use that from now on. UNDEFEATED IN REGULATION PLAY, SUCKAS.

Capn Poptart
02-14-2008, 11:02 AM
Kinda like the line they always use about the Iron Dukes:

"Undefeated, untied, unscored upon until the final minute of the Rose Bowl."

Mike Corey
02-14-2008, 11:12 AM

O-H...I-O...Go Blue Devils, goooooooo.

calltheobvious
02-14-2008, 11:19 AM
...UNC is more like LSU Football. They've been hit with injuries and have lots of ridiculously close wins. Like I said, so far this season...

A-Flippin-Men. I cringed when I saw the title of this thread, wondering if the starter realized how slanderously he or she was treating K with the comparison.

bjornolf
02-14-2008, 01:21 PM
first of all, I'm a guy. Played for Duke football under Goldsmith and I wasn't a kicker. Anyway, I almost put in the line "except for our coaches" but I decided to just not mention the coaches at all, since I thought that was obvious. I was more talking about the athleticism, the flaw, and joking about the no losses in regulation. Oh, and the shot at a national title, hopefully. ;)

pamtar
02-14-2008, 01:39 PM

That sent me into convulsions. Don't do it again! ;)

pamtar
02-14-2008, 01:41 PM
Can the mods change the fact that the winking emoticon is kerlina blue?