PDA

View Full Version : I just wanted to say...

Kewlswim
03-14-2007, 02:23 AM
Hi,

It sure feels like there is a LOT of wishful thinking out there about Duke losing on Thursday. If the Devils win on Thursday it is going to really anger some people because some people are starting to act almost as if VCU should be favored. If we then go on to the Sweet 16 people will start blowing gaskets. If we go to another Final Four I think people will start jumping off of buildings. So, I just wanted to say, "Isn't it great!! Being a Duke fan rules." :D

GO DUKE! I look forward to chatting with my online Duke friends on Thursday.

Bob Green
03-14-2007, 03:02 AM
I commented to a co-worker (big Carolina fan) yesterday, that I wasn't feeling all that great, and he replied, "Are you worried sick about losing to VCU?"

So I replied, "No. I'm worried sick about finding you hanging from the rafters after Carolina chokes in the second round!"

Bob Green
Yokosuka, Japan

dukediv2013
03-14-2007, 09:13 AM
Bob Green... that is the greatest comeback I have ever seen.

imagepro
03-14-2007, 10:19 AM
I got a huge laugh out of that! I bet he shut up didn't he! A great comeback on your part.....

Kewlswim
03-14-2007, 12:42 PM
Hi,

Just remember, and say it often, ACC really means "Another Carolina Choke." Dean was a master at doing this and from what I can tell Ole Roy takes his cues from the master. So, perhaps after this tourney people will be saying, "I guess Dean taught Roy really well." :D

GO DUKE!
GTHC!

365Duke
03-14-2007, 12:56 PM
I commented to a co-worker (big Carolina fan) yesterday, that I wasn't feeling all that great, and he replied, "Are you worried sick about losing to VCU?"

So I replied, "No. I'm worried sick about finding you hanging from the rafters after Carolina chokes in the second round!"

Bob Green
Yokosuka, Japan

If your friend can convince them he is a "live" banner, he will have a good chance at it. And I have it on good authority that there is a push to have Dean Smith's boxers hanging up there one day:eek:

devildownunder
03-14-2007, 10:26 PM
If your friend can convince them he is a "live" banner, he will have a good chance at it. And I have it on good authority that there is a push to have Dean Smith's boxers hanging up there one day:eek:

so what's the delay? they're certainly big enough

throatybeard
03-15-2007, 12:35 AM
Just write "3rd Place NIT 1973" on his underwear and see what happens.