PDA

View Full Version : Well, this is strange.

Ima Facultiwyfe
02-06-2008, 02:50 PM
:confused: I just got back home from running errands around the Dump on the Hump. Nearing the big game I'm usually accustomed to having to negotiate traffic heavy laden with baby blue flag flapping smurf-mobiles, whose occupants delight in the sophomoric habit of shooting me the bird. (They can tell my allegiance by my license plate.)

But, today they seem to have gone under cover. I didn't see one single flag or bird!!! Not ONE. Where has all that bravado gone?
Love, Ima

pamtar
02-06-2008, 02:56 PM
That bravado is on crutches. ;)

Dump on the Hump - hilarious!

What's you license plate say?

BlueDevilBaby
02-06-2008, 03:09 PM
Me thinks they are a wee bit neeeeerrvooouuus.

Ima Facultiwyfe
02-06-2008, 03:17 PM
That bravado is on crutches. ;)

Dump on the Hump - hilarious!

What's you license plate say?

I goofed when I edited for punctuation....pulled the trigger twice I guess.

My plate says "TREWBLEW" and it's in a Duke frame.

Love, Ima

sandinmyshoes
02-06-2008, 03:24 PM
Probably says more about it being a 9:00 game than anything else. I'm not a big fan of 9pm games anyway, but Duke/UNC games are especially bad because it can take a while, or a lot of alchohol, to escape the emotional highs or lows and get some sleep.

dukegirlinsc
02-06-2008, 03:38 PM
hopefully they know what's coming to 'em.
:D

merry
02-06-2008, 08:24 PM
My plate says "TREWBLEW" and it's in a Duke frame.

Hmm, I think I've seen you (your plate) around! My plate says CAMCRZY and my husband's says 6THWOMAN. We used to have 6TH MAN too but we got rid of the third car several years ago. I always meant to drive all the cars over to Duke over Christmas some time and photograph all 3 of them in a row in front of Cameron, but never got around to it.

Another favorite plate I have seen around is something like BLUE 666.