PDA

View Full Version : New Member

DevilDad
02-04-2008, 04:28 PM
Hello All, New to the board. Lifelong Blue Devil fan (yes, football too!), native North Carolinian and proud Duke parent. Looking forward to discussing Duke hoops, and reading the sage insight of long time posters.-Thanks

ugadevil
02-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Welcome! Some of us post a lot and still haven't really figured out what we're talking about:cool:

freedevil
02-04-2008, 04:30 PM
Welcome aboard kind sir.

DevilDad
02-04-2008, 04:32 PM
Thanks UGA, but I will respectfully disagree. The knowlege on this board pertaining to Duke BB is amazing IMHO.

OZZIE4DUKE
02-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Hello All, New to the board. Lifelong Blue Devil fan (yes, football too!), native North Carolinian and proud Duke parent. Looking forward to discussing Duke hoops, and reading the sage insight of long time posters.-Thanks

Welcome indeed. And you are wise to choose the name DevilDad rather than DukeParent. You've saved yourself a lot of grief, even though DukeParent is a friend of mine.

hurleyfor3
02-04-2008, 04:38 PM
Welcome! Some of us post a lot and still haven't really figured out what we're talking about:cool:

And it doesn't stop us from posting at all!

Welcome aboard, DevilDad.

Devil in the Blue Dress
02-04-2008, 04:41 PM
Welcome! You'll find the folk here interesting and varied. It's amazing that there can be so many points of view on the same subject! Be sure to take a look at the thread titled Status Check! Looking forward to your contribution!

ugadevil
02-04-2008, 04:43 PM
And it doesn't stop us from posting at all!

I hear ya! I've posted 350 times and I'm still clueless. It's alright, I'm protected by the Atlanta Mafia.