PDA

View Full Version : Three-Year ACC Basketball Schedule

gw67
01-29-2008, 09:25 AM
This is the third year of the three-year "model" schedule for ACC basketball. As I recall, the ACC was going to try this and evaluate the results. Have the Masters in Greensboro made their decision for the next three years? Are the Primary Partners set in stone?

gw67

RPS
01-29-2008, 10:11 AM
This is the third year of the three-year "model" schedule for ACC basketball. As I recall, the ACC was going to try this and evaluate the results. Have the Masters in Greensboro made their decision for the next three years? Are the Primary Partners set in stone?I don't know what's planned but I remain hugely disappointed that the powers-that-be won't call for playing every other ACC member in a home-and-home. It's fairer for determining the regular season champions and I'd rather see league games than non-conference games any day.

Devil in the Blue Dress
01-29-2008, 11:01 AM
I don't know what's planned but I remain hugely disappointed that the powers-that-be won't call for playing every other ACC member in a home-and-home. It's fairer for determining the regular season champions and I'd rather see league games than non-conference games any day.

Amen, brother!