PDA

View Full Version : So UConn does cheer sheets too

RelativeWays
01-28-2008, 07:35 PM
How innovative of them. Don't know if any of you are atching the UConn/Louisville game but they had a little vignette about their student section, legendary Blue and White Boy and some girl who lays out cheer sheets for the student section. They make sure to research each player for the opposing team and if they find dirt, they exploit it during the game. What a great idea! Too bad we don't do things like that.

I hate UConn, even more than UNC. Utter contempt +2

hc5duke
01-28-2008, 07:42 PM
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Not that it makes me hate UCon any less. :)

devildeac
01-28-2008, 11:00 PM
How innovative of them. Don't know if any of you are atching the UConn/Louisville game but they had a little vignette about their student section, legendary Blue and White Boy and some girl who lays out cheer sheets for the student section. They make sure to research each player for the opposing team and if they find dirt, they exploit it during the game. What a great idea! Too bad we don't do things like that.

stole some laptops-clap, clap, clap/clap/clap

devildeac
01-28-2008, 11:01 PM

or, try this one: don't play cupcakes-clap, clap, clap/clap/clap

HoopsFan
01-28-2008, 11:19 PM
or, try this one: don't play cupcakes-clap, clap, clap/clap/clap
Ummm, UConn's SoS is 24, Duke's SoS is 37.

devildeac
01-28-2008, 11:43 PM

then that's probably a significant change from the past

dukediv2013
01-29-2008, 12:11 AM

Look at their out of conference schedule for the past 5 years and tell me that their SoS is stronger than Duke's on more than one occasion. UCon is known for their "convicts" (btw A.J. Price, aka laptop stealer, is still on the team) and weak scheduling.

shadowfax336
01-29-2008, 12:14 AM

According to who?
Pomeroy has UConn at 26, and Duke at 15...
Neither of which is bad, both of which is a bit different from the past, although Duke's will get a spike when they play UNC

HoopsFan
01-29-2008, 10:24 PM
Look at their out of conference schedule for the past 5 years and tell me that their SoS is stronger than Duke's on more than one occasion. UCon is known for their "convicts" (btw A.J. Price, aka laptop stealer, is still on the team) and weak scheduling.

I don't think anybody said anything about previous years, point was that UConn has played a good schedule this season. And why wouldn't Price be on the team this year, he played all last year?

devildeac
01-29-2008, 11:55 PM
According to who?
Pomeroy has UConn at 26, and Duke at 15...
Neither of which is bad, both of which is a bit different from the past, although Duke's will get a spike when they play UNC

thanks for the help there.

devildeac
01-29-2008, 11:57 PM

that was the point of my previous reply-their sos in years past IIRC has not been very good and I was surprised to see this years' was respectable.

BDevilU
01-30-2008, 12:01 AM
Rap sheets to cheer sheets. The Huskies are just covering all of their bases these days....

BigTedder
01-30-2008, 12:59 AM
Rap sheets to cheer sheets. The Huskies are just covering all of their bases these days....

HAHAHAHAAAAA! I always thought when my family called me "Husky" as a child it was an insult, little did I know, it's what we allllll strive to be.