PDA

View Full Version : J-Will

OZZIE4DUKE
01-27-2008, 03:46 AM
In the article linked on the front page, it says Jason had a 4.0 average at Duke. We all know he graduated in 3 years - the first scholarship varsity athlete to do that. But I had no idea he had a 4.0. Was he listed as Suma Cum Laud? Or was the writer taking a little bit of liberty with the GPA?

And DevilDeac, please don't ask why I'm posting at 3:46 am. I'm not going to answer that question.

devildeac
01-27-2008, 08:08 AM
In the article linked on the front page, it says Jason had a 4.0 average at Duke. We all know he graduated in 3 years - the first scholarship varsity athlete to do that. But I had no idea he had a 4.0. Was he listed as Suma Cum Laud? Or was the writer taking a little bit of liberty with the GPA?

And DevilDeac, please don't ask why I'm posting at 3:46 am. I'm not going to answer that question.

OK, I won't ask. But now that you mention it...;)

devildeac
01-27-2008, 09:56 AM
Now, THAT was somewhat sadly ironic. With a response to OZZIE's post on JWill, I became JWill briefly(I'm not worthy: clap, clap, clap/clap/clap), but now after the off topic response, merely a starter again:( .

OZZIE4DUKE
01-27-2008, 01:07 PM
Now, THAT was somewhat sadly ironic. With a response to OZZIE's post on JWill, I became JWill briefly(I'm not worthy: clap, clap, clap/clap/clap), but now after the off topic response, merely a starter again:( .

But now at 648, you're back as JWill!

Default JWill

devildeac
01-27-2008, 02:19 PM
Interesting-my 'designation' never listed me as JWill at 648:(

allenmurray
01-27-2008, 02:21 PM
I got one freakin' post as Wojo since reaching 500 - nothing else. They hate me, I know it.

OZZIE4DUKE
01-27-2008, 03:23 PM
Interesting-my 'designation' never listed me as JWill at 648:(

And you blew it by posting again. I was hoping you'd stay there and not post for awhile ;) Just kidding.

devildeac
01-27-2008, 03:56 PM
And you blew it by posting again. I was hoping you'd stay there and not post for awhile ;) Just kidding.

I actually checked several times over several hours without posting and the #648 stayed at starter and never went to JWill again:( . Oh, well, I think I'll see/be him again @24xx or something like that:D.

Indoor66
01-27-2008, 04:17 PM
I actually checked several times over several hours without posting and the #648 stayed at starter and never went to JWill again:( . Oh, well, I think I'll see/be him again @24xx or something like that:D.

Do you think you can live that long?

devildeac
01-27-2008, 05:13 PM
Do you think you can live that long?

As long as there are Duke hoops, a computer keyboard, a chat room, DBR, cars, microbrews, TV(with a mute button), and an AM radio I can tune to WDNC(and get reception), I think I MIGHT make it:D :D .

Lavabe
01-27-2008, 05:25 PM

Oh yeah ... right ... "just let the course of natural events" occur.:rolleyes: This thread's doing wonders for Ozzie and devildeac.:D

FWIW, I was Danny Ferry for 2 or 3 posts in a row after crossing the M mark.

But seriously, was JWill a 4.0?

Thanks,
Lavabe

devildeac
01-27-2008, 05:38 PM
Oh yeah ... right ... "just let the course of natural events" occur.:rolleyes: This thread's doing wonders for Ozzie and devildeac.:D

FWIW, I was Danny Ferry for 2 or 3 posts in a row after crossing the M mark.

But seriously, was JWill a 4.0?

Thanks,
Lavabe

1. Shh, you weren't supposed to notice;)
2. I also noticed Danny Ferry at 1002 and 1003, I think-kinda odd...
3. Just guessing here, but I bet OZZIE's posting time(3.46 am;) ) might have been closer to his GPA than 4.0(once again, wild speculation-a 3.46 would be REALLY good no matter what major).