PDA

View Full Version : Women's sell outs

jimsumner
01-25-2008, 12:05 PM
Just got an email that the women's home games against Tennessee and UNC are officially sold out.

I'll have more on the upcoming game against Tennessee.

DUKIECB
01-25-2008, 01:36 PM
That's great! I will be there for both games cheering them on.

It was great to see them win so comfortably over Georgia Tech last night. Hopefully they are beginning to gel and can give Tenn and carowhina a run for their money.;)

gadzooks
01-25-2008, 01:48 PM
That's great that they're sold out! I knew those games would be big draws.

It was great to see them win so comfortably over Georgia Tech last night. Hopefully they are beginning to gel and can give Tenn and carowhina a run for their money.;)Abby hit a three last night! (I see by the box score that she actually hit two of them, but I missed the second one because my boys were really restless by that point.) Whew! Their play is still not as tight as I'd like to see, but they're definitely better than earlier in the season. Goooo Devils!

Lid
01-25-2008, 03:31 PM
Abby hit a three last night! (I see by the box score that she actually hit two of them, but I missed the second one because my boys were really restless by that point.) Whew! Their play is still not as tight as I'd like to see, but they're definitely better than earlier in the season. Goooo Devils!
We were lucky enough to go to the game last night, too, and loved the team's energy. It was nice to see them in person after the greatly-exaggerated demise rumors.

On our way out, we saw Alison Bales in the concourse. I (suavely) pointed her out to my 6-year-old, who astutely remarked that she wished Alison still played for Duke. I can't even imagine our frontcourt with Bales and Black (as she's playing this year).

Digression: I just looked up Chante Black's profile on goduke.com, and apparently she has ambitions to be a curler. Interesting.