PDA

View Full Version : Frank Caliendo at Duke?

Devils8780
01-24-2008, 05:58 PM
I work on Alltel's sponsorship of Duke basketball and just wanted to pass along the news that the school with the most FanU.com members at the end of “My Circle Pick & Roll Challenge” will win a free on-campus show from Frank Caliendo, the celebrity impersonator and TV star.

Duke has a good chance of winning - competing against 10 other schools. Check it out at fanu.com/alltel

Has anybody seen Caliendo in person?

SilkyJ
01-24-2008, 07:31 PM
Has anybody seen Caliendo in person?

no, but i watch him on youtube all the time

Devils8780
01-24-2008, 10:23 PM
The staples are definitely John Madden and President Bush, but he just started doing Charles Barkley and Jim Rome. Absolutely hilarious. He was just on Letterman a few weeks back - it's great and on YouTube.

blazindw
01-24-2008, 10:48 PM
He just had a stand up comedy special a week ago that aired on Comedy Central...absolutely hilarious. Best part

(as Dubya): "I like vowels too. I like consonants as well...Africa, Asia."

BigTedder
01-25-2008, 12:07 AM
He just had a stand up comedy special a week ago that aired on Comedy Central...absolutely hilarious. Best part

(as Dubya): "I like vowels too. I like consonants as well...Africa, Asia."

When he's in the game doin things that Brett Favre would do, he's like Brett Favre in Brett Favre Wisconsin, I mean BOOM there's Brett Favre! Huhruhhuhuhuh I mean whoever scores more points is gonna come out on top of the pile at the end of the Brett Favre!

Devils8780
02-07-2008, 08:13 PM
One week left and looks like Duke's got a shot at this thing. Only competing against 10 other schools nationally for the Caliendo show.

Much rather see him come to Durham than South Dakota state. www.fanu.com/alltel and say you're a Blue Devils bball fan.

DevilWolf
02-07-2008, 10:05 PM
Say what you want, but his Pacino is pure and utter genius.