PDA

View Full Version : Nolan Smith's Arm

DukeDevil101
01-20-2008, 12:57 PM
Does anyone know what is inside the wrap on Smith's arm? It looks like a small box - any ideas?

detule
01-20-2008, 01:07 PM
Does anyone know what is inside the wrap on Smith's arm? It looks like a small box - any ideas?

This was discussed at length on this board recently. The general consensus was that it is a stylish ipod carrying case.

Mike Corey
01-20-2008, 01:31 PM
DukeDevil,

Smith has a persistent bruise on that arm, and the wrapping is a protective something-or-other that limits the chances of further injury.

Something tells me that he could develop an Iverson-like syndrome in which the wrap becomes superstitious--stylish, even--and he'll just keep wearin' it until it loses its luster. But that's just idle speculation. :)

devildeac
01-20-2008, 02:40 PM
This was discussed at length on this board recently. The general consensus was that it is a stylish ipod carrying case.

I think someone already posted the correct reason-it is Patrick Davidson waiting to be unleashed again-don't believe everything you read form Mike Corey-he just makes too much sense and has WAYYY to much factual information:D .

uncwdevil
01-20-2008, 02:41 PM
I thought it was a pack of Greg Newton's old smokes that Nolan found under his locker.

kramerbr
01-20-2008, 03:09 PM
It's some sort of tatoo which displays a Duke victory over UNC, and will be unveiled following their game in February.

Richard Berg
01-20-2008, 06:39 PM
Thanks to ongoing research at the Duke Genomics lab, Patrick Johnson's cyborg hardware has been miniaturized.