PDA

View Full Version : Hello

tweeze
01-07-2008, 03:53 PM
Hey I am a new member and a huge Duke fan guys its great to find a place to talk about my Blue Devils.

EarlJam
01-07-2008, 03:57 PM
Hey I am a new member and a huge Duke fan guys its great to find a place to talk about my Blue Devils.

Welcome TWEEZE!

Oh my, you may not realize it but you've just stumbled upon gold. Pure blue gold!

Like heroin, the addiction is powerful, euphoric and immediate.

Welcome aboard and post often!

-EarlJam

P.S. Have you filled out your public profile? If not, please do so and share a little about yourself.

-jk
01-07-2008, 05:28 PM
Welcome TWEEZE!

Oh my, you may not realize it but you've just stumbled upon gold. Pure blue gold!

Like heroin, the addiction is powerful, euphoric and immediate.

Welcome aboard and post often!

-EarlJam

P.S. Have you filled out your public profile? If not, please do so and share a little about yourself.

I'll reiterate the Welcome!

But, of course, you really should read EarlJam's thread on Acid (http://www.dukebasketballreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5545) and other recreational drugs, as well as offing offending neighbors on the Off-topic board. He seems inordinately well versed in addictions.

-jk

dukepsy1963
01-07-2008, 05:46 PM
my welcome. Take some time to learn who the "characters" are and you will be hooked! There are so many. And don't ignore the off topic and public policy posts. There are all sorts of opinions on all sorts of topics. Good clean, respectful debate. That's hard to find these days.

Again, welcome aboard. I look forward to your inputs and comments.

Go Duke!!!!

Indoor66
01-07-2008, 05:57 PM
Welcome to the board. You also might take a moment to look at the thread on Board Decorum. This was posted by the owners of the Board - who make the rules for the Board.

I look forward to your posts and imput.

EarlJam
01-07-2008, 06:02 PM

Tweeze - random "Wilmington-related" question: Are you familiar with a group called, "The Comically Impaired?"

-EarlJam

DukePA
01-07-2008, 07:38 PM
I'll add my welcome, too. I'm farily new to this board and haven't posted very much, but I too am completely addicted. My boyfriend thinks I've lost my mind because I have never been on the computer this much before. I just can't help it. This is way better than acid ;)
GTHC!!

freedevil
01-07-2008, 07:41 PM
Welcome to DBR. Where our love for Duke is strong. Where our posters are knowledgeable. Where our posters generally behave themselves and expect others to behave. And, lastly, where our hate for UNC is powerful, but not irrational. Post away.

rthomas
01-07-2008, 08:02 PM
Wilmington - There is a funk bar band from there that I really like named Hobex.

rthomas
01-07-2008, 08:03 PM
Welcome to DBR. Where our love for Duke is strong. Where our posters are knowledgeable. Where our posters generally behave themselves and expect others to behave. And, lastly, where our hate for UNC is powerful, but not irrational. Post away.

And we're all above average.

mgtr
01-07-2008, 08:28 PM
As I recall the numbers, something like 85% of Americans consider themselves above average drivers. On this, almost 100% of the posters are above average.
Welcome aboard.

uncwdevil
01-07-2008, 09:39 PM
I'll add my welcome, too. I'm farily new to this board and haven't posted very much, but I too am completely addicted. My boyfriend thinks I've lost my mind because I have never been on the computer this much before. I just can't help it. This is way better than acid ;)
GTHC!!

Emerald Isle...man I can't wait for the summer!

tweeze
01-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Tweeze - random "Wilmington-related" question: Are you familiar with a group called, "The Comically Impaired?"

-EarlJam

no what is that?