PDA

View Full Version : All this McRoberts nonsense

obsesseddukefan
03-11-2007, 04:46 PM
Well this is my first post. I have been a multi daily viewer on this site for some time now, and I like reading everyones opinion. Here is my "issue". Over the last 2 years I have heard about Josh leaving for pro (which by no means do I think he is ready), not playing to his potential, not getting along with teammates, ect. Now I agree he sometimes yells at teammates after a defensive lapse, but I think it is important to realize, that he is still a kid. He is a teenager for god sakes. I am curious though what everyones opinion is about the chances of him leaving, I for one dont think he is going ANYWHERE, but with horrible agents in his ear who knows. I do think that if he stays we are in the final four next year, especially with the talent that is coming next year. Any thoughts? I do think we all need to lighten up on McBob.
Trapped in Big Ten country (HELL),
obsessed.

ItalianDevil
03-11-2007, 04:55 PM
I do think that if he stays we are in the final four next year, especially with the talent that is coming next year. Any thoughts?
very optimistic are you, young Padawan.
Next year we'll have the same problems, we can just hope that an added year of maturity will help some players. McBob just needs to be banged in the paint and get used to play there (and show some guts, for crissake). Best case: top 15 during the season, IMHO.

Yoda