PDA

View Full Version : ACC Athletes SAT Scores

Blue Shark
12-18-2007, 10:54 AM
Was having a spirited discussion last night about the academic merits of the ACC schools with someone from the PAC-10. I recalled having seen SAT score averages for the ACC schools & said I'd look them up, but now can't find them. Does anyone else remember these being available (e.g., the average SAT score for each school in football & basketball), or am I crazy? If you do remember, can you point me to them? Thanks!

grit74
12-18-2007, 11:50 AM
I don't think the SAT scores have been published for several years or longer.

sandinmyshoes
12-18-2007, 12:37 PM
Call Dean Smith. I bet he knows.

phaedrus
12-18-2007, 01:00 PM
I can tell you mine. I guarantee it's above the PAC-10's average. :)

ivduke
12-18-2007, 03:34 PM
Call Dean Smith. I bet he knows.

Being from Pennsylvania one of my all-time favorite stories concerning SAT's was Rasheed Wallace. After numerous failures to score the mandated 700 (remmeber you got 200 on each section for filling it out correctly) under Prop 48, he miraculously scored almost 1100 after so many failures...... Kerlina was the right school for him.....:eek:

sandinmyshoes
12-18-2007, 10:04 PM
Honestly, I have to say that while we spar with one another, I think UNC and Duke both generally do things the right way. At least so much as it ever gets done in this day and age.

But Dean Smith's huffiness regarding jabs Duke fans took at JR Reid still makes me chuckle. Dean really go his panties in a wad over that one. :D