PDA

View Full Version : Im ready !

DukeBlood
03-11-2007, 02:15 PM
For the tournament to start, And for Duke to get back on the court. Its been too long watching these other teams play.

For those of you who wants the season to end to "put us out of our misery". Get real! I love watching this young team grow! At times I find myself as frustrated as some of you, but I still love what Duke basketball is all about.

It all starts with the Defense. Keep all the games under 70's. The Bench will have to step up again. Marty has proved he can be a player, Henderson has proved he can be a player.. Its Brians and Lances turn to prove(they have yet to have a great offensive game).

dahntaysdawg
03-11-2007, 03:08 PM
For the tournament to start, And for Duke to get back on the court. Its been too long watching these other teams play.

For those of you who wants the season to end to "put us out of our misery". Get real! I love watching this young team grow! At times I find myself as frustrated as some of you, but I still love what Duke basketball is all about.

It all starts with the Defense. Keep all the games under 70's. The Bench will have to step up again. Marty has proved he can be a player, Henderson has proved he can be a player.. Its Brians and Lances turn to prove(they have yet to have a great offensive game).

I got your back on this one, I really feel like we could put together a nice run, by no means do I expect us to be like Florida last year, but I think there is one more good run in us. First we have to get in, and while its more than likely i still like to hear CBS announce it first

jjasper0729
03-11-2007, 03:13 PM
If we could get back to the defensive pressure we had in December and January, then it's entirely possible to pull a Villanova. Do I think we could win the whole thing? Probably not, but we could make a lot of noise. The offense has started to come around a fair bit. The key is the defense. If we play it well, then we could throw several brackets into disarray. Play like we've been playing for two weeks now and it could be one and done.

dahntaysdawg
03-11-2007, 03:20 PM
play like we have the past two weeks and it WILL be one and done...we won't have the flexibility we've had as a #1 seed in past years...not that it was all that fun anyways...i don't really want to stick a prediction up here because some people love to copy those and throw it back in your face haha...i'll just say if we can put all the parts together and in the right place, we could see some special things, if not then the season will be over soon enough...we'll see.

MarkD83
03-11-2007, 03:26 PM
For fun I am printing out the latest Bracketology and seeing how close this is to reality.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

What I should have done was print out the one last April that predicted the 2007 tourney and see how close to reality that was.

Bluedevilsfanforever
03-11-2007, 05:11 PM
Me to this is the best time of the year.

Tappan Zee Devil
03-11-2007, 05:28 PM
I think that is actually a good draw for us

If we play good defence, we could do some damage in that bracket

Jim

Tappan Zee Devil
03-11-2007, 05:30 PM
defense - not defence

picket or otherwise - sorry about the spelling

Troublemaker
03-11-2007, 05:31 PM
I don't like that Bracketology at all. A 2nd-round date with Florida? Kansas on the other side?

Tappan Zee Devil
03-11-2007, 05:36 PM
Ah

I am not afraid of Kansa
Florida is definitely a problem, but I like this match up better than some other possibilities