PDA

View Full Version : another hans....

gep
12-14-2007, 03:03 AM
I haven't seen this here yet.... there's another Hansblahblah...

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/news;_ylt=AjQIYPypGkeyY47mIyulXUbevbYF?slug=jn-hansbrough121307&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

brother Ben...

TillyGalore
12-14-2007, 09:34 AM
With all the talk of UNC and Tyler Hansblahblah on the board I dreamt about the little cretin the other night.

Dreamt he needed to use my bathroom. Then we were watching UNC on my TV and they were losing. :) Can't decide if this was a nightmare b/c Hansblahblah was in it, or an excellent dream because Hansblahblah and I were watching Kerlina lose.

arnie
12-14-2007, 11:03 AM
I saw the end of the Miami-Miss St. game last night - Hanswhater junior was horrible (I think he missed all 8 or 9 of his 3-pointers) and looked very slow. He does look like a smaller version of his brother.

Son of Jarhead
12-14-2007, 12:30 PM
Any time a dream has a monster in it, it must be a nightmare, right? :)

TillyGalore
12-14-2007, 01:19 PM
Any time a dream has a monster in it, it must be a nightmare, right? :)

Since you put it that way, then I guess I did have a nightmare!

weezie
12-14-2007, 09:15 PM
With all the talk of UNC and Tyler Hansblahblah on the board I dreamt about the little cretin the other night.

Dreamt he needed to use my bathroom. Then we were watching UNC on my TV and they were losing. :) Can't decide if this was a nightmare b/c Hansblahblah was in it, or an excellent dream because Hansblahblah and I were watching Kerlina lose.

Did he wash his hands when he was done?

TillyGalore
12-15-2007, 09:19 AM
Did he wash his hands when he was done?

LOL

I don't recall hearing the water run. But then I don't recall actually hearing him use the bathroom.

I wonder what I would do in real life if he showed up at my doorstep needing to use the bathroom. Maybe I'd just hand him a paper towel and shut the door. :D

billybreen
12-15-2007, 10:36 AM
I don't recall hearing the water run. But then I don't recall actually hearing him use the bathroom.

Well, he's a sitter, and he probably doesn't flush. So he would be very quiet.

TillyGalore
12-15-2007, 11:45 AM
Well, he's a sitter, and he probably doesn't flush. So he would be very quiet.

ROTFLMAO!!

That has to be the POTW!!!