PDA

View Full Version : Help for Cornell Game

BlueDevilBaby
12-12-2007, 12:39 PM
I am going to the Cornell game and to be sitting in the student section for the first time. Any suggestions on how early should we get there before the game?

Also, I will unfortunately be with a Cornell grad who insists on wearing red. As she will likely get some tv time, I'd love to record the game but don't believe I get FSN on Comcast here in DC. Anybody in the DC area know the answer for certain? If it's "no", can anybody help me out with a DVD of the game? Happy to pay your costs. Thanks. :)

greybeard
12-12-2007, 01:36 PM
I am going to the Cornell game and to be sitting in the student section for the first time. Any suggestions on how early should we get there before the game?

Also, I will unfortunately be with a Cornell grad who insists on wearing red. As she will likely get some tv time, I'd love to record the game but don't believe I get FSN on Comcast here in DC. Anybody in the DC area know the answer for certain? If it's "no", can anybody help me out with a DVD of the game? Happy to pay your costs. Thanks. :)

Coeds from Cornell carry such a sense of privilige. It really can be quite embarassing. You're lucky she's not insisting that you wear fishnets! :cool:

BlueDevilBaby
12-12-2007, 02:08 PM
She must be an exception to the general rule, or else I just could not be friends with her.;)

Duvall
12-12-2007, 02:12 PM

Comcast SportsNet says that they will be showing the game (http://midatlantic.comcastsportsnet.com/tv-listings.asp?date=1/12/2008&listdate=1/6/2008).

BlueDevilBaby
12-12-2007, 03:35 PM
Thanks, Duvall. Now I'm doubly excited!