PDA

View Full Version : What is it with Britney Spears and Vitale?

rthomas
03-10-2007, 04:44 PM
I'm watching the NCSU-VaTec game and this makes at least the third game I seen where Vitale and Patrick stray onto Britney Spears. What is this? Two old men fantasizing about a has-been singer without underwear? I don't get it. It's a basketball game.

Cameron
03-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Dick wants to get in her skirt lol.

In all seriousness, though, I have realized this too. Vitale and Patrick have made a Spears reference at least 8 or 9 games this season. I think the chart they have sitting in front of them each games reads: Jimmy V (at least four times), Al McGuire, One Eye, Possession Arrow Rule, Cut Al Skinner, Britney

dukie8
03-10-2007, 05:21 PM
Dick wants to get in her skirt lol.

In all seriousness, though, I have realized this too. Vitale and Patrick have made a Spears reference at least 8 or 9 games this season. I think the chart they have sitting in front of them each games reads: Jimmy V (at least four times), Al McGuire, One Eye, Possession Arrow Rule, Cut Al Skinner, Britney

add: paulus played football in hs, duke is a class organization and arod gets shafted by the media.

SharkD
03-10-2007, 06:57 PM
Tolerating discussions of Britney are probably still better than suffering through Raycom's incessant promotion of a country-western-pop band. Every single game (not broadcast) includes eight or nine awkwardly worded segues about how the new album is and how it's relevant to the ACC tournament.

That, or they drone on and on about how Tampa has beaches, which are, [I]surprisingly, lacking in Greensboro and Charlotte.

Plus, you don't have to look at Mike Hogewood's granny glasses in stunning HD.

throatybeard
03-10-2007, 10:42 PM
And how some kid has better hair than Vitale.

Bringing you monotony since Carrawell/Woods/White.