PDA

View Full Version : Nyquil Hangover

EarlJam
12-10-2007, 09:35 AM
So last night I feel a cold coming on so I decide to hit the sack early. After an hour, can't sleep due to some symptoms. I get up and take some Nyquil.

Overslept this morning and now I feel like my head is 10 feet under water.

Uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg ggggggggggggh.

-EarlJam

TillyGalore
12-10-2007, 09:45 AM
Next time take some Mucinex. Works wonders!!! And no hangover or drowsiness.

Nice update to your avatar.

bdh21
12-10-2007, 09:49 AM
Nyquil hangover?

Try some Dayquil

EarlJam
12-10-2007, 09:55 AM
Nyquil hangover?

Try some Dayquil

Well, I was having a hard time sleeping last night so I actually wanted the "sleep/drowsy" effect. It worked as desired but now I'm so sleepy and water-headed that I'm about to fall out of my chair.

-EJ

bdh21
12-10-2007, 11:08 AM
Well, I was having a hard time sleeping last night so I actually wanted the "sleep/drowsy" effect. It worked as desired but now I'm so sleepy and water-headed that I'm about to fall out of my chair.

-EJ

Dayquil in the morning will get you going again... I aced Intro Chem at Duke. My secret? It wasn't intelligence or hard work, I just took a shot of Dayquil before every test!

Indoor66
12-10-2007, 11:19 AM

-EJ

Your avatar is getting to look more and more like Lerch.

DevilAlumna
12-10-2007, 11:38 AM
Dayquil in the morning will get you going again... I aced Intro Chem at Duke. My secret? It wasn't intelligence or hard work, I just took a shot of Dayquil before every test!

Was that in the days where Dayquil still had pseudoephedrine in it? Good stuff! Used to pop a single little red pill before exams as well.

Now, you can hardly find the real stuff -- phenylephrine just doesn't cut it for me.

EarlJam
12-10-2007, 11:42 AM

Really? Does it have an "upper" effect (vs. simply not making you drowsy)?

-EJ

bdh21
12-10-2007, 11:46 AM
Was that in the days where Dayquil still had pseudoephedrine in it? Good stuff! Used to pop a single little red pill before exams as well.

Now, you can hardly find the real stuff -- phenylephrine just doesn't cut it for me.

This would've been in 2003. When did they make the switch?

billybreen
12-10-2007, 01:29 PM

-EJ

Yep. The downers and uppers wave: NyQuil at night, DayQuil in the morning. Ride it!

DevilAlumna
12-10-2007, 02:52 PM

Well, pseudoephedrine is an ingredient used in making crystal meth; which is the main reason you can't find the stuff in most drug stores anymore. (Here in Wash., you can still get it, but you have to talk to the pharmacist, show ID, and sign a register indicating date and amount purchased.)

EarlJam
12-10-2007, 02:53 PM
Well, pseudoephedrine is an ingredient used in making crystal meth; which is the main reason you can't find the stuff in most drug stores anymore. (Here in Wash., you can still get it, but you have to talk to the pharmacist, show ID, and sign a register indicating date and amount purchased.)

Yet another reason to ponder a move to Washington. Thanks!

-EarlJam