PDA

View Full Version : Inside Basketball with Coach K

Jarhead
12-09-2007, 01:23 PM
I don't like the new format of Inside Basketball. The worst part of the noon show today, was the film noir look on the tv screen. We also went through about 20 minutes of commercials and talking heads (albeit good guys) before seeing any hint of what is going on with today's team. Our team's future looks bright. Let's brighten up our weekly show, too.

TillyGalore
12-09-2007, 07:06 PM
I agree. Was looking for Coach K's insight into yesterdays game. I was wondering if the reason for the lack of talk about the team is because there has been only one game this week, and it was yesterday.

I've always enjoyed K's comments about the way the team played, what they did well, and what they didn't do so well. I hope as the season continues we will see that once again.

LetItBD08
12-09-2007, 08:06 PM
Just curious...was this the one that began with the intro that was on dukeblueplanet.com and talked about the Maui Invitational? Cause I taped that one at 9:30am on Saturday. What channel was the noon show on today?

TillyGalore
12-09-2007, 08:15 PM
Just curious...was this the one that began with the intro that was on dukeblueplanet.com and talked about the Maui Invitational? Cause I taped that one at 9:30am on Saturday. What channel was the noon show on today?

The initial airing of the show is on TV 11 (I think it's channel 9 on cable), then rebroadcast the following Saturday, on a Fox channel I believe. If you have digital cable, then you should have the navigator (i.e. cable's tv guide). Today it was listed as Inside Duke Football on channel 11, as it was last week. Eventually the navigator will list it as Inside Duke Basketball.

That was a long winded way of explaining things.

Bottom line, Inside Basketball does air at noon on Sundays on TV 11, the ABC channel, then rebroadcasts the following Saturday on another channel.

LetItBD08
12-09-2007, 09:18 PM
Thanks, yeah I thought it was like that. I couldn't find the Sunday broadcast today. Thanks for the info.