PDA

View Full Version : Overdue Congratulations...

Bluedawg
12-06-2007, 01:54 PM
...to JasonEvans , Moderator and post-a-matic, for passing the 2000 post mark. he currently stands at 2,050, unless he is posting right now.

http://www.lakewoodconferences.com/direct/dbimage/50121669/Crystal_Trophy.jpg
I'm not sure what this award is for, but it could be a post-a-matic award...couldn't it?

colchar
12-06-2007, 04:09 PM
he currently stands at 2,050, unless he is posting right now.

I'd say the odds are pretty damned good that he is.

Maybe he's preparing a post giving us ratings updates, comments on the strike, the likelihood of various shows surviving post-strike, and which shows might be brought in early as replacements during the strike (rather than as mid-season replacements). Not that I'm hinting or anything.

Rich
12-06-2007, 05:14 PM
Astounding 7.17 posts per day!

Channing
12-06-2007, 05:31 PM
i hate to rain on the parade . . . but with numbers like that . . . its pretty clear Jason Evans is using performance enhancing drugs.

EarlJam
12-06-2007, 05:39 PM
i hate to rain on the parade . . . but with numbers like that . . . its pretty clear Jason Evans is using performance enhancing drugs.

I wasn't going to say anything, but now that the cat's out of the bag.....I've got three images of Jason Evans exiting the BALCO research facility in late March. I will sell them to the highest bidder.

-EarlJam

YmoBeThere
12-06-2007, 07:31 PM
Hmm, seems to me that a couple in this thread, while not using BALCO stuff, appear to be ordering from their on-line dentist!

-jk
12-06-2007, 09:36 PM
You guys must have missed it. "Jason Evans" is a bot. Julio's honors thesis.

He's not real.

Anyway, a person with a real job could never post the way "he" does.

-jk

Lavabe
12-06-2007, 10:00 PM
Although the post-a-matic has been posting, I truly miss his movie reviews. There've been a few (e.g., Redacted) where I wanted to get his sense of the flick. I very much value his movie sense.

Cheers,
Lavabe

Bluedawg
12-08-2007, 07:32 PM

Well, if its good enough for Barry and MLB...

JasonEvans
12-08-2007, 10:32 PM
Although the post-a-matic has been posting, I truly miss his movie reviews. There've been a few (e.g., Redacted) where I wanted to get his sense of the flick. I very much value his movie sense.

Thanks Lavabee--

Just for you, tomorrow morning I will be posting a review of Charlie Wilson's War, easily one of the best films I have seen this year.

--Jason "I actually have been posting a lot less lately, been busy at work and at home" Evans

JasonEvans
12-08-2007, 10:35 PM
...to JasonEvans , Moderator and post-a-matic, for passing the 2000 post mark. he currently stands at 2,050, unless he is posting right now.

Apparently you missed this thread (http://www.dukebasketballreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4755) dedicated to the moment ;)

--Jason "I am nothing if not self-important" Evans

Bluedawg
12-09-2007, 12:48 AM
Apparently you missed this thread (http://www.dukebasketballreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4755) dedicated to the moment ;)

--Jason "I am nothing if not self-important" Evans

I thought that self-congratulations didn't really count. Plus, I did think of something more clever than that. I made up an award.