PDA

View Full Version : How far will UNC go this year?

EarlJam
12-05-2007, 12:43 PM
My prediction is that they will go all the way to HELL.....again.

-EarlJam

Indoor66
12-05-2007, 12:58 PM
Why the UNC thread? Who cares?

EarlJam
12-05-2007, 01:09 PM
Why the UNC thread? Who cares?

I had a strong gut feeling my "I hate UNC" thread would get this reaction (in light of last week's "fixation" posts).

I'm just "off" today I guess.

Last year, seems every week there was a "GTHC" thread. I suppose we've moved beyond that. Well, some have. Not me. I AM fixated on them. They are my hated (relatively speaking) rival. Who cares? I do. I care deeply and will continue to care. If I did not care, it would not be a rivalry to me. And if it were not a rivalry, it would not be as fun. That said...

Go to HELL Carolina.

-EarlJam

Lord Ash
12-05-2007, 02:00 PM
An hour before this thread was started another UNC thread was started. Can't you combine them?

DukeDude
12-05-2007, 02:05 PM
I had a strong gut feeling my "I hate UNC" thread would get this reaction (in light of last week's "fixation" posts).

I'm just "off" today I guess.

Last year, seems every week there was a "GTHC" thread. I suppose we've moved beyond that. Well, some have. Not me. I AM fixated on them. They are my hated (relatively speaking) rival. Who cares? I do. I care deeply and will continue to care. If I did not care, it would not be a rivalry to me. And if it were not a rivalry, it would not be as fun. That said...

Go to HELL Carolina.

-EarlJam

I blame sodium.

EarlJam
12-05-2007, 02:31 PM
I blame sodium.

Sodium....may its excessive quantities burn in HELL.

-EarlJam

OZZIE4DUKE
12-05-2007, 02:37 PM
My prediction is that they will go all the way to HELL.....again.

-EarlJam

Well said, EarlJam!

Cameron
12-05-2007, 03:24 PM
I don't know but I think we have the better team.

Classof06
12-05-2007, 04:20 PM
UNC's about as good as I thought they'd be and that's very good. I'm particularly interested to see if Danny Green can continue to be the ultimate "glue guy" for them. He's playing great basketball right now and has bailed the 'holes out of a few situations this year (they don't beat Davidson without Green).

I personally think they'd lose to both UCLA and Memphis (maybe Texas now, too). From what I've seen from them so far, there a small step below those two teams. They're definitely capable of winning it all though I don't believe they're as capable as many others do. I haven't seen them shoot consistently enough from the perimeter yet.

weezie
12-05-2007, 05:14 PM
I think GTown, Memphis could give them a game, but not UCLA. We'll beat them, no prob.
Can I get a second on loathing the very sight of Bobby Frasor?

sandinmyshoes
12-05-2007, 05:35 PM
Great. Another thread that if you changed the name of the school could be on any scout.com freeboard. :rolleyes:

EarlJam
12-05-2007, 05:41 PM
Great. Another thread that if you changed the name of the school could be on any scout.com freeboard. :rolleyes:

Thread hater. :D

As Meher Baba once wrote:

A thread is woven from the inside out
Make it what you will, a whisper or a shout
A boat in the flood, rain in the drought
Your input will determine, what the thread is all about.

-EJ

weezie
12-05-2007, 08:26 PM
So, you all love Bobby Frasor? :eek: