PDA

View Full Version : Women Play at 5:00 - ESPN2

Indoor66
12-02-2007, 12:33 PM
Duke WBB plays at Penn State. The game is at 5:00 on Sunday, 12/2 at 5:00 and will be televised on ESPN2.

Go Devils.

Bluedawg
12-02-2007, 02:58 PM
Duke WBB plays at Penn State. The game is at 5:00 on Sunday, 12/2 at 5:00 and will be televised on ESPN2.

Go Devils.

Sitting here working on my schedule and watching the clock. Looking forward to it.

Bluedawg
12-02-2007, 07:44 PM
unfortunately the women dropped their third straight and Coach P continues her bad luck against Penn State.

However, what I saw was promising. Abby is getting here stoke back. After being out for 45 games rust sits in and she had to shake it off. Well, after scoring 23 points and shooting 6-of-9 from way beyond the 3-point line it is safe to say she is back. Chante Black is cementing her position as a premier player owning the paint for most of the night. Karina Christmas and Jasmine Thomas showed why they are part of the best freshmen class in WBB.

Krystal Thomas gets back from her knee injury In bout 4 weeks, after the new year, and luckily there are only 3 game between now and then. unfortunately one of them is against #6 Rutgers.

However, the big adjustment is the new system...Coach G had the team setting up Abby, Lindsey and Ally while Coach P wants all the players to be "go to" players...players where any one of them cans core at any time. Plus she plays inside more then Coach g did. All of this will take some time, but it will come.

the main thing I saw tonight was a need for patience. I saw too many rushed shots and too many poor shots. Once they learn the system they will be able to work it in more and make better shot selections.

Abby and Wanisha are the heart and soul of this team. Abby is back. Once Wanisha returns the team that went 5-0 will be back...