PDA

View Full Version : Spazborough Observation

DukeFan
11-28-2007, 09:59 PM
Does he EVER pass the ball?!?! Not trying to take anything away from him because he is a good player but tonight he had seven attempts in the first seven minutes. No wonder he's averaging 23 a game right now. With the talent that plays on the floor with him you would think he would get his teammates a little more involved.

RelativeWays
11-28-2007, 10:37 PM
Spazzbrough
Starebrough

I like Sucko T

But you know, I'm really glad Wes Miller is gone. Creepy Eddie Munster looking freak

captmojo
11-28-2007, 10:38 PM
Koufos is looking like the standard freshman. Frog Face is leaning on him hard. Looks like it won't be OSU's night.:cool:

phaedrus
11-28-2007, 10:43 PM
At least with Lawson out, we get to see more of the ACC's best point guard.

throatybeard
11-28-2007, 10:46 PM
Here goes our high ground over IC having more I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. threads than we have UNC threads.

captmojo
11-28-2007, 10:50 PM
Here goes our high ground over IC having more I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this.I'm a real wanker for saying this. threads than we have UNC threads.

Hey, it's what's for dinner. What can I say? The Hokie game sucks before you even turn it on.:D

RelativeWays
11-28-2007, 10:51 PM
Well this one IS about the game being played right now.....sorta kinda

captmojo
11-28-2007, 10:55 PM
I can't remember the last time I saw a guy's shot get blocked by the rim.

devildeac
11-28-2007, 11:06 PM

HEY, How'd that one get by the filters? I thought that incorrect spelling twasn't (sic)allowed around these here parts? Bad grammer(and spelling!) intended-after all. we are talking about unc...

EarlJam
11-28-2007, 11:39 PM

In my opinion, the unc boards SHOULD be full of Duke posts and the Duke boards SHOULD be full of unc posts. It's a rivalry for god's sake! And arguably the nation's best at that. We are SUPPOSED to be obsessed with each other. I think it's great.

Am I wrong for thinking that way?

-EJ

SeattleIrish
11-28-2007, 11:55 PM
There's certainly nothing wrong with posts concerning our main rival. However, ones that emphasize mocking UNC players' names seem juvenile, imo.

s.i.

p.s. - REALLY hoping Duke can win the ACC title this year. The meltdown of the UNC fan base would be something to behold.

Duvall
11-28-2007, 11:56 PM

To be fair, all the other games tonight featured godawful basketball. Nigh unwatchable.

SilkyJ
11-29-2007, 12:09 AM
Hey, it's what's for dinner. What can I say? The Hokie game sucks before you even turn it on.:D

[laughing]

In my opinion, the unc boards SHOULD be full of Duke posts and the Duke boards SHOULD be full of unc posts. It's a rivalry for god's sake! And arguably the nation's best at that. We are SUPPOSED to be obsessed with each other. I think it's great.

Am I wrong for thinking that way?

-EJ

yes. but frankly at any given time we have maybe 1 or 2 threads MAX that pertain to the lesser blue on the main page which has something like 20 maybe 25 threads on it...

mjones723
11-29-2007, 01:08 AM
If he gets the ball on the block, he should almost never pass it. He's going to the line EVERY time.

sandinmyshoes
11-29-2007, 07:24 AM
[laughing]

yes. but frankly at any given time we have maybe 1 or 2 threads MAX that pertain to the lesser blue on the main page which has something like 20 maybe 25 threads on it...

But frankly we have a much, much smaller number of fans on this board than IC or most of the other scout freeboards do. As I understand it their registration system allows yahoo and gmail accounts which must make it a bear for their administrators to keep troublemakers from reappearing over and over again.

As for Hansbrough, I think he averages about one assist a game. He is terrible at passing out of the double and even triple teams. Of course, the way they shoot threes some games he is probably better off trying to force his way to the basket. Statistically they are not that bad a three point shooting team, at least based on last years numbers. But they seem to run hot/cold from game to game as opposed to within each game.