PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to watch DUKE PLZ HELP!!

standuhman
11-21-2007, 07:28 PM
Hello my fellow Cameron Crazies,
I have just moved to Raleigh and currently will not have Cable until the 3rd of next month. I am not familiar with anything but the Duke campus and a couple malls around town (Thanks to my girl).
I need to know of a good place to watch the Maui Finals tonight that starts at 10. Maybe if there is a great bar around town were i can enjoy the game with some fellow Devil fans.
Please respond asap because I always like to arrive early and get prepped for the game. Sorry for the late notice but I have been struggling to get net since im bumming it from someone els around this complex.
Thank you so much and GO DUKE !!

-Stan

P.S. I live right near Farmers Market if that helps with directing me.

standuhman
11-21-2007, 07:39 PM
Gametime in 2 hours 20 mins !!

-jk
11-21-2007, 08:06 PM
I'd try Satisfactions in Durham (on Main Street not too far from East, in Brightleaf Square). Unless they're keeping weird T'Giving hours.

-jk

VaDukie
11-21-2007, 08:09 PM
If Satisfaction's is closed I'd try Devine's (across the street from Sati's)

Madrasdukie
11-21-2007, 08:12 PM
Satisfaction Bar and Restaurant is just one of many places in Durham. The coordinates are 905 W Main Street (hop, skip and jump from the East Campus).

dukeENG2003
11-21-2007, 08:18 PM
if you want to stay in Raleigh, you can hit basically anyplace that gets ESPN. The Carolina Ale house comes to mind its near Crossroads in Cary (exit 291 off 40).