PDA

View Full Version : Lowe

jsimmons
03-09-2007, 08:58 AM
Can someone please tell him to take that jacket off. I kept getting him confused with the usher standing behind him. It was very annoying.

hurleyfor3
03-09-2007, 10:32 AM
He wore the same jacket when State beat unc earlier this year, so now it's his lucky jacket. Fat chance [pun intended] he's gonna be taking it off.

Although if the final ends up being state/unc, he oughtta switch to Norm Sloan-style plaid.

I can't think of a better team to root for in the tournament than State right now.

Classof06
03-09-2007, 11:13 AM
Yeah, I have no problem rooting for State for the fact that they beat us and that I really like Sidney Lowe. Even after getting Atsur back, this team is not that good, but they've had a hell of a 2nd half of the season. If you would have told me State would beat UNC and Duke once each this year, I would've laughed in your face. Lowe will thrive in Raleigh for two reasons: 1) He played a major part in bringing NCSU their last title, so the fans can't/won't run him out of town like they did Sendek, and 2) He's going to win. Look for State to only get better from here on out, ACC...