PDA

View Full Version : streaming duke games

godukecom
11-20-2007, 10:27 PM
anyone know if there is a radio station that streams the duke games?

damn 17 point lead bugaboo is back

captmojo
11-20-2007, 10:43 PM
anyone know if there is a radio station that streams the duke games?

Stop it. No jinx.

OZZIE4DUKE
11-20-2007, 10:44 PM

I wish you hadn't said that...

godukecom
11-20-2007, 10:53 PM
what have i done!?!?!?! i am so sorry...
mods please erase all evidence of what i said regarding the think that shall not be named

if someone says something and inly two people read it and then it is deleted, it never was said, right?
we can only hope ;)

captmojo
11-20-2007, 10:55 PM
what have i done!?!?!?! i am so sorry...
mods please erase all evidence of what i said regarding the think that shall not be named

if someone says something and inly two people read it and then it is deleted, it never was said, right?
we can only hope ;)

You are welcome to think it, just don't say it.

OZZIE4DUKE
11-21-2007, 12:23 AM

Upon further review, a 17 point lead in the first half is not a problem. A 17 point lead early or middle of the second half is. Tonight we extended that second half lead to 19, so no problems finishing the win. I was rooting real hard for Gerald to make those free throws when we were up 17, and he made one, so we were good to go.

devildeac
11-21-2007, 10:49 AM
Upon further review, a 17 point lead in the first half is not a problem. A 17 point lead early or middle of the second half is. Tonight we extended that second half lead to 19, so no problems finishing the win. I was rooting real hard for Gerald to make those free throws when we were up 17, and he made one, so we were good to go.

I think we had a 17 point lead against fsu last year in CIS and I believe we lost that one, too:(