PDA

View Full Version : Weatherbug gadget

DevilAlumna
11-19-2007, 07:39 PM
Whilst I love the new addition to the right-hand ads, and knowing the current weather in Morrisville is truly a highlight of my day -- is there a way to set it to a more relevant city? (By individual user, I mean.)

Or, if not by individual, perhaps by city the bball team is visiting?

Indoor66
11-19-2007, 08:11 PM
Whilst I love the new addition to the right-hand ads, and knowing the current weather in Morrisville is truly a highlight of my day -- is there a way to set it to a more relevant city? (By individual user, I mean.)

Or, if not by individual, perhaps by city the bball team is visiting?

If you are talking about the Weatherbug program, click on the temperature in your splash area and bring up the screen. Just right of center, near the top, you will see "change location". Click on that and put in a new location. You will have change back to your regular location by the same means. You can use a Zip code rather than city/state. :)

captmojo
11-21-2007, 08:58 PM
Amazing it could be 65 in Morrisville right now when, not so far away, in chapel hole the ground is becoming liquid from the fires of Hell raging through.

devildeac
11-21-2007, 09:05 PM
Amazing it could be 65 in Morrisville right now when, not so far away, in chapel hole the ground is becoming liquid from the fires of Hell raging through.

THIS definitely belongs on the EK board!

YmoBeThere
11-22-2007, 07:15 AM
Or even the PP board, I mean, I sense some global warming going on!