PDA

View Full Version : Grant goes off...and other Dukies in the NBA

feldspar
11-16-2007, 01:15 AM
Grant had an awesome night tonight, stifling a Bulls run in the final quarter, including a bucket and the foul with a minute to go to lead the Suns to a win.

In the end, Grant finished with a season-high 24 points.

Luol chipped in a cool 23 for Chicago to go along with 9 rebounds. Chris Duhon had a quiet night, logging almost 18 minutes and 4 points, 4 assists.

JBDuke
11-16-2007, 01:42 AM
...Chris Duhon had a quiet night, logging almost 18 minutes and 4 points, 4 assists.

Yeah, but did you notice how the Bulls settled down, ran their offense more smoothly, and played better D after Chris came in? I still say he runs the team better than anyone else on the Bulls. If they can't get out of this funk, I think Chris needs to be back in the starting lineup...

OZZIE4DUKE
11-16-2007, 09:33 AM
Yeah, but did you notice how the Bulls settled down, ran their offense more smoothly, and played better D after Chris came in? I still say he runs the team better than anyone else on the Bulls. If they can't get out of this funk, I think Chris needs to be back in the starting lineup...

I actually watched a few minutes of this game in the fourth quarter. Grant looked good as Phoenix pulled away and built a 9 point lead, but the only time I saw Chris was when he was called for traveling while driving to the basket, and then was out of the game. Turned if off before he got back in. Deng was quiet (but on the floor) during this part of the game.

dyedwab
11-16-2007, 10:32 AM
It really was a pleasure watching Grant and Steve Nash operate in the fourth quarter.

Phoenix is fun to watch. I guess I'm gonna have stay up late a lot this year :-). I'm gonna root hard for Grant to get his championship.